Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Side Sleeping Sore Knees
Although yesterday on the news of TF1 "congratulated" Carla Bruni unsuccessfully for alleged pregnancy (not confirmed) has now appeared "the father", ie, the father of Sarkozy to confirm, as who does not like things, that Bruni is pregnant and that the presidential aitatxos not want to know the sex of the unborn child.
The truth, that of not wanting to know the sex of the baby until birth has always seemed a corny. Knowing in advance you save money, aid discussions about names and your friends in the choice of gifts. But no, I do not understand this love of "surprise that people have."
maybe because I was a child of those who until the obstetrician did not hit me in the ass and I looked carefully at the plate ... was not known whether he was child. Today, the obstetrician would be convicted of child abuse to do so, as I have written.
Sarkozy Will we see changing her child in the midst of a rally the next president? This Votes for taking anything ...
Bruni "Draw the disc of lullabies? But if you took it out on the old disk soporific!
The thing is that this sickness does not cool me, first because they are not old, second, because they will have to invent charges to use their future kid (although it does pass and 2 subjects of law) and third, because this pregnancy will overshadow the wedding of Albert and Charlene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment