Thursday, May 19, 2011

Imagens (9) .br Shota



Last night I observed the almost half a kilo of electoral propaganda that our candidates sustainable, allegedly, have seen fit to send to the mailbox with some insistence, although I have not sought in any information. We, in this sense are just as shameless as those of phone, vodafone or orange.

The truth is that it is to lie to mourn. Analyzing the candidates and people who are in them I'm petrified. is difficult to make a more perfect collection of vagrants, thieves, crooks, illegal immigrants and poor managers. In such a context, I have it clear for Sunday 22.

Today's news is that the Central Electoral Board has banned concentrations morning, a day of reflection. The Central Electoral Board is composed of 8 of the supreme magristrados randomly selected and 5 faculty members elected by the government at the request of parliament (the parties).

Can you imagine a trial of a pedophile and that he could choose at will to 5 of the 13-member jury that judged? This is how the things in this country.

At this point I just wish that those who form political parties come marching through my house to get each and every one of the election leaflets that have gotten into my mailbox, and I hope you are not thinking about going to take my trouble to download all the material color to blue container.

And thinking is made clear that urgent electoral reform that respects the data protection law. I do not like the electoral roll (which is my name, ID number and address) will be spreading this information to anyone who rides a fucking jerk political party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment