forward As you know I'm the only professor of applied economics to which I can understand when we speak or write and also to amuse me, although the themes are to cut the veins. I'm talking about James Child.
Well, announces that what we have been experiencing so far is just the beginning. That as of May 22 (once finished the electoral orgy) begin what he has called "hell" and that institutions and their own economic situation will have no choice but to start making these tough economic policies, I guess as always, pay and suffer some more than others. In an ironic
called the economic process in which we "'ax, saw and scissors." That is, just with the phase of the scissors and started to put the ax to kill the chainsaw ...
Paraphrasing Machado added: "Spaniard to come into the world God save you, debt, unemployment and no growth will freeze your heart '
And is that the cuts will be necessary. At all levels.
My question is really cut (scissors gets the ax or chain saw) where you really have to do it. Given the trajectory of our policy makers fear not. Not enough to be a agilipollado phantoms eager to cover in the Basque Journal managing a territory, a community or a municipality. It should be a good manager, something that none of the candidates for mayor and councils seem to be ...
BEACH AND RED CROSS
And when I doubt that our leaders know how to put the scissors where you really have to put it I do not "because." This morning I start my computer and I find with the news that the city of Zarautz this year is no concession to the surveillance and health care of the beach at Zarautz Red Cross.
guess the policy of cuts made them opt for another company or institution that allegedly comes cheaper. And I say it's "supposedly" because in this sort of thing the money is not only paramount.
Much of the GDP of the municipality is linked with tourism, which in turn is drawn by the beach. This is not no way to try to put in doubt. People do not come to Zarautz to take pictures in the solar AbendaƱo abandoned or to treat yourself to pay a fortune to take a bad coffee. They come for the beach and what it brings associated (ambient summer, leisure, etc.). So I think the council should take care of the "beach theme."
Actually, I think that on issues of health care monitoring and beaches (as in many other aspects of life) is something that is important: The experience and knowledge of the territory.
Zarautz The Red Cross has more than proven experience and extensive knowledge of the beach. I speak of what is called "value added". However, the council wanted to ignore all this and focus only on the "calculator."
understand that we are in a bad time, in a bad situation, in the throes of cutbacks ... but I it is amazing that an uncontrolled economic council (the Zarautz) that wastes money on all sides, then back slacker in something so fundamental to life, society and economy of the town: the beach. Curious
there is money to many stupid things (even to fund covert signature leisure whims of private individuals) but then there is no money for basic things.
'll see what happens, for now, I'm sorry, I'm not going to cheat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment