Friday, May 13, 2011

Is Japanese Groping Real?



Much of the day the blog has been locked and the entry I wrote yesterday morning has mysteriously disappeared, as did 6 comments made at the "famous" post which dealt with the Red Cross.

I do not understand is all very strange. Investigate what happens. SUMMARY OF POST

"MISSING"

1. I did not like my post to be published (by anyone) in forums or social networks outside www.wopztz.es

2. Bothered me that I have been included in a group "closed" facebook without my consent.

3. I do not share what was commenting on the group to which I refer to (want to the Red Cross in Zarautz beach) and I have no interest in participating in the statements that were made there. Quarrels, personal likes and dislikes.

4. I think the staff "is doing the pot"

5. What I think on the subject is here and only here published. Nothing more.

See if this post takes a little longer ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment