Thursday, May 12, 2011

Doing A Phd After An Emba



a result of non-allotment to the Red Cross service Zarautz beaches are showing various debates and controversies in this regard.

LO WHAT I THINK, IS PUBLISHED ON THIS BLOG.

OR MORE OR LESS THERE

What I say is the emergence of the "closed group" (so called in facebook): We want the Red Cross is on the beach of Zarautz

To begin, consider a fault of respect that I included in groups without my consent.

I'm a freethinker and case with anyone (literally). What I think, what I think and do not want anyone to interpret and include me in nungĂșn place where I have not asked to be.

Second comment that this blog has no direct link to facebook, just because I want what is written here is read here.

A that "Felix" has made a cut and paste part of my previous post and it has posted on this page without my consent (which well, when someone posts something on a blog is inevitable) but (and this much is preventable ) Walk the author or the address of the publication. Write "writing found in a blog on the web" and is serious, much less elegant.

Finally, many comments that are appearing on that page, not only do not share them but I seem out of place. There I read the less reprehensible things, completely out of place hints and what is clear is that in this page is a lot of shit from quarrels and outstanding personal reasons which I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO or any interest in it.

What I think about this award I wrote in previous post (you can read), period.

Nothing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment