Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Which Is The Fastest Colour Squash Ball



Yes, this neo-shaker intended conscience has gone to Kyoto as a correspondent for El Mundo and Telemadrid to cover nuclear events and is not otherwise have occurred to devote these words to the English who left Tokyo in the last days "have shown signs of cowardice, ingratitude and lack of common sense"

To begin with, gets in my face the craze that has people qualifies as "courageous and cowardly "to other people, which know their personal motivasciones, its branches, phobias, etc.

To follow, I just play the balls to criticize Dragó people escaping from fear, when he was younger (and communist) year after spending several months in jail, went into exile to escape the regime. .. instead of staying in Spain as "great courage "to deal with Franco and mariachis.

To follow along, I am concerned that this man criticize the English who have fled Japan (many of them mainly to reassure their families) when their stories has given us gems like this: "People are fleeing from Tokyo, no food or water.

If I were in Tokyo, and my mother read that sentence in the newspaper, in less than 16 hours in Tokyo presents me with a canteen and a tupper of beans and bring me the ear to crawl home ...

Finally, I'd rather not know if it really has gone to Kyoto to fuck ... maybe some "sluts teen agers" who apparently much .. you are cool . but if you brave the outside, I think we all agree that Kyoto should move (one of the most remote areas to Fukushima) to Minamisoma (a mere 30km from the exchange).

hijodeputa Valiente.

0 comments:

Post a Comment