is that I can no more !!!!!!!! and work is Saturday, another Saturday .... more in 6 months has changed me, if the girl (witch for some) a schedule itv buenisimo, my 35 hours a week, breakfast and lunch or snacks during working hours, Y VACACIONESSSSSSSSS I happened to be the girl with a Currito ett of Nosecuantos hours a week, not a miserable break, working on San Fermin (yeah !!!!!!!) I sanfermines working without a sad day rental, simply having to ask permission to make a shift change, and calling for a vacation day (October 27) with two weeks in advance !!!!!!!!!!
And what about work, I'm learning a lot, I admit, but all based on Ostia, and there are over and I am turning the other cheek, ready to receive another more ..... responsible for "almost all" while my companion, that I go a month later than me, even though she only works trucks ..... and I say, Why do I have to "know-how everything" and although she only trucks?? that basically is going to come right, I will serve for the future ..... but in this I am exhausted, as I complain vaaaaaaaaaale vice, or because he was very badly used and have "the best" I have come to this, although not bad .... takes longer than you should, and what they are supposed to work 8 hours on my 10 .... become osease my social life has dwindled, my sleep ... a bit .... and logically I have less time to "mine" as he had before .... I can barely see you, much less write .... maybe you need to start is to order a bit myself, to focus and leave the past to start again. I totally discouraged, I am currar "because I have no other choice" and try to keep their distance from the world because it is a temporary job, which one of these days I would say "do not come back tomorrow and will come farewell ... . I do not want to go through a "farewell itv" so maybe I just do my work and some more .....
And sometimes I think .... I will not need a holiday to unwind even myself?? (And incidentally to buy a battery when discharged ).....
Besik for everyone, and hopefully soon again be "the meiga" and let me note in your world .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment