Ariadna is a 33 year old woman lost in a labyrinth in which to escape, must find answers to existential questions that sleep inside: Who am I, Where do I come?, Where do I go?, why am? She is the protagonist of this book, an inspiring fable about the meaning of life.
The pursuit of happiness has always been a constant in human history and life of every human being. But what exactly is happiness? How can we achieve it? As if it was hard to catch a butterfly, science and philosophy have always tried to know where rests: in material goods?, what loved ones, or does is just a dream? In short, is being happy is a goal or a way to travel the world?.
This enchanting fable illustrates among other things: the importance of knowing oneself, sensual pleasure, tenderness, like balm that cures everything, the meaning we give to what happens to us, our fears and obstacles Laughter: the universal solvent of the concerns, hopes and dreams as spiritual fuel and universal bank of love.
As goes completely transform your journey, this book is set to transform the existence of readers who enter The Labyrinth of Happiness .
phrases from the book to think about:
In the center of yourself is the journey's end
I am what I choose to be.
Each person is a bank of love.
Who does not dream of the living dead.
Most of the obstacles that we created them find us, because we are afraid to pursue our dreams.
Laughter is serious business, is the universal solvent of the concerns.
No matter how small your window the sky is still as great.
Fear is the means of discovering what you need to find.
Happiness is a choice to live without fear ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment