old Iruña This week has been the talk of half the world .... not by the famous San Fermin and the popularity of them ... but because one of the "usual" was struggling between life and death seven thousand odd feet .... about to get her thirteenth eight thousand had to go back and there, seven feet in 1400, many were raised hear the tragic news, others, like myself, we learned on the job .... and we all entered the half sadness that I always comes when someone goes ..... That smile
mobilized to 8 countries, 14 mountaineers, more than 15 people coordinating everything, and thousands of people from obscurity following their health status as if someone they knew they were ....
"That does not scare anyone, I have not gone crazy at all, nor am I fought with the world, nor do I have associated with the cream of National Socialism. The struggle of which I speak today, my desperate yearning by foot on the summit of Annapurna, is peaceful and I hope that noble, passionate and perhaps somewhat rebellious, but never at any price. " - He wrote recently in his blog .... and so desperate was his desire to step on that now will be there forever .... Annapurna has remained forever with one of his most ardent admirers ....
And the other is the memory of him on the hill of Santo Domingo singing the famous San Fermin to ask ...." textilism white and red, with that smile that never faded from his face .....
just wish that when one goes on "Knocking on heavens door" or famous "to sanfermin we" can hear it sitting in one of these summits from which you can see forever .... snowy landscapes
These days I've read in the provincial press from different domains is planning some process underway to honor and remember .... Iñaki but also people who tried to rescue him .... and especially Horia Colibasanu, the person who even put his life at stake was with him .... and I could not suppress my tears when he read the first statements by Horia telling how it all happened ... and how hard it was for Ueli Steck abanonarle that could reach up to ....
But what I liked most everything I read is another idea, no one proposes that Horia official is responsible for pulling this year's San Fermin Chupinazo ..... would be the most beautiful way that two mountaineers and friends who shared the worst of times is say bye.
mobilized to 8 countries, 14 mountaineers, more than 15 people coordinating everything, and thousands of people from obscurity following their health status as if someone they knew they were ....
"That does not scare anyone, I have not gone crazy at all, nor am I fought with the world, nor do I have associated with the cream of National Socialism. The struggle of which I speak today, my desperate yearning by foot on the summit of Annapurna, is peaceful and I hope that noble, passionate and perhaps somewhat rebellious, but never at any price. " - He wrote recently in his blog .... and so desperate was his desire to step on that now will be there forever .... Annapurna has remained forever with one of his most ardent admirers ....
And the other is the memory of him on the hill of Santo Domingo singing the famous San Fermin to ask ...." textilism white and red, with that smile that never faded from his face .....
just wish that when one goes on "Knocking on heavens door" or famous "to sanfermin we" can hear it sitting in one of these summits from which you can see forever .... snowy landscapes
These days I've read in the provincial press from different domains is planning some process underway to honor and remember .... Iñaki but also people who tried to rescue him .... and especially Horia Colibasanu, the person who even put his life at stake was with him .... and I could not suppress my tears when he read the first statements by Horia telling how it all happened ... and how hard it was for Ueli Steck abanonarle that could reach up to ....
But what I liked most everything I read is another idea, no one proposes that Horia official is responsible for pulling this year's San Fermin Chupinazo ..... would be the most beautiful way that two mountaineers and friends who shared the worst of times is say bye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment