Thursday, January 10, 2008

Free Nebosh Materials

Renew or die? Christmas

"Do not cry because it ended
smile because it happened "
I do not paint my new smile to greet you.
I do not die from kissing your lips or burn your skin.
break I do not hope to bumping into your unconsciousness.
died my patience and now I'm awake
and I have no desire to see more.
I do not remember I did a day stay by your side.
As much as I do not remember what I want to find you.
I've been blind for too long, and now I'm tired of the game to follow.
born When the dawn I'll be far, far away from you.
I can not believe.
I do not even want to believe.
You forgot me.
I had in front.
This idiot is gone.
I'll change my luck.
no longer fear your voice, you,
you have made me stronger.
I wasted with you illusions of a new life.
Without realizing that you have been a fad.
seduced me with false promises and with fantasies of eternal passion.
All were lies and you believed, but I believed.
I do not wake every morning in tears.
I feel strong to draw a new dawn.
I'm not broken with pain and anger and look at your face and feel nothing.
I'm not the fool to forgive you over and over again.
I can not believe.
I do not even want to believe.
You forgot me.
I had in front.
This idiot is gone.
I'll change my luck.
no longer fear your voice, you,
you have made me stronger.
I no longer affects your pain.
Your false excuse of a sore loser
. Do not move me, do not hurt me.
I do not crush your heart,
dead and corrupt much rancor.
not leave nothing between you and me.
all over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment