Sunday, February 8, 2009

Setting Up Universal Remote On Sv2000

hurting us ....



useless defeated in many battles, weapons expended and the heart buried in the mud so damn word that hurts and kills, addicted to pain. Plucking a flower

that takes the fall, dicided life and soul for two, not sharing the silence, I keep everything, so maybe keep the voice.

And now we're just two strangers caught up in the thread that holds the senses, but I'll take the edge of your lips, you may not have a more blue, I'll stick with the touch of your lips, tell me How you Yours?

stupid Defeated by many battles with the desire and the heart empty as plump thorns hurts to say, oh, it hurts to write it in a song.

And now we're just two strangers caught up in the thread that holds the senses, but I'll take the edge of your lips, you may not have a more blue, I'll take the friction from your lips, tell me you stay with you?

I keep the sea of \u200b\u200byour caress, caresses ma nobody like you, I'll take the sunshine of your smile, tell me that you'll stay with you? How you stay you?.


I'll keep waiting for all eternity

'll wait until
death if necessary.


0 comments:

Post a Comment