hears the confession of my secret.
born of a heart,
this desert.
Three words
tell you all my things, things
heart are precious.
Give me your hands ...
are truly making
I'm going to trust
truly craving.
are three words,
only my anguish
and those words are ...
as I like.
In three words I will tell you, all my things,
heart things that are beautiful.
Give me your hands are truly making
that I will entrust you truly desire.
Three words only my anguish
And those words are like i like ....
born of a heart,
this desert.
Three words
tell you all my things, things
heart are precious.
Give me your hands ...
are truly making
I'm going to trust
truly craving.
are three words,
only my anguish
and those words are ...
as I like.
In three words I will tell you, all my things,
heart things that are beautiful.
Give me your hands are truly making
that I will entrust you truly desire.
Three words only my anguish
And those words are like i like ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment