Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagalog Songs Translate To Visaya

2 ..... Paion

Miguel Ramos


... .. It's funny but I had forgotten memories, for that September 30, 2005 again CFH feed my spirit that had stayed several years ... ..
... ..- Let's see together again! - With the lead firm in the hairy hand that fit very often their Ray Ban prescription forms. - Do-o-de-gue, Do-o-de-gue. A teacher Ornelas firm, with Portugal at the piano while the Bunny as always giving the note was left in the back rows consent by the women, but right there watching Adolfo Pérez command monitoring the conduct secret, I pulled the pin and put it in the sun in the yard, half Lamparo right out of the cold shadows of the large auditorium. The voice command of that white rubber shoe - At Rest, daa!, Firm, daa! Daniel Nuñez KISS tongue sticking out of his face burned by the aerosolaso \u200b\u200band lighter, and Areli Adaberto as two drops of water, pardon as droplets. Gaby Rangel little mushroom court debut as Miss Chava Lupita submitted by the arm poses for a photo of 5 of Primary, there is the Chombly Melgarejo, Luis Fernando and Mongol. Not because Ernesto Aguila always smiling and in the photos?, Sure he had plenty of happiness, Mayra and where they have Ludivina gone? Hilda Aguirre and Mabel?, To say Yaraví, Gerardo Vera, the parrot and african look, Hiram and Yogi is safe and Cardinal. And the lads? Where those that we removed the sandwich in Primary 1, to see me take it away now, Where is Lita Ramirez, Santiago (is that his name not forget me) staring or Azueta Joe and his band of 401 . Copal
stories and the cliff in Rancho dismissed the mariachis with a gallon of orange juice and Charanda, of the dead in igloos in kindergarten and the crossings to see if it was true. High rigged dwarf pears and we had to wait your turn and down sweater with full coverage for the arm to achieve rolled into the tube, far off the edge of the desert trips to the Lions. - "... .. Badabadum, Badum, Badum, badumbadero ... .. high school girls use double jersey to see that big boys have the ... .." This was my first sexual information. Don Rafita is no weight to make change and wow! As I crave a pofitos. The teacher Aldama walked like a bell clapper back and forth with their national savings stamps (Note that I did not tell the Ding) coordinating the Catechism for First Communion Mass at the Church of Divine Providence, where I think I sponsored another person because I never found my godfather. - Your class !!!!! Ovando said, Clarence had a son at school, Miss Pili always close. Mayepe Gaby was a hit and Tino Martinez did not want to get off the hem of the skirt and sweater off his waist. Campos
The teacher may not give us practice in anatomy, that failure made us! Few things and all because I found my gray vest with the yellow shield and a marble that I beat Mario Moreno, that if it was good, if not ask him when he took out his bombocha, we lacked a colonial night, one evening, wearing street clothes long hair ... ... not going, not missing anything, we felt important, I have no more to say, MY DEAR TOLA: THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES ... ..

Author Registration: 03-2006-031713105000-01

0 comments:

Post a Comment