Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hill Rom Versacare Bed Prices

.....

Miguel Ramos





... .. I never understood why my grandmother was cold, perhaps because his life was cold and a real mess at the end in cahoots with my grandfather, I end up becoming the prime of my uncle, the uncle of my uncle, the nephew of my grandfather or my grandmother's brother. Why? Nor do I have idea where the line began to cross to convert my family tree Rameri true, but in the end I started my own tree, I hope not to bend, not too good because it is true that we have made some peccadilloes. The grandmother cooked everything at home, the old school, but almost never got a kiss, just comments that at the time and quite frequently mad at the audience, except one, Grandpa ... ..

- I died in the legs - "my dad on the way to hospital after his heart attack and is in its final days prior to be in agreement with his eldest son who was missing that would take over first wife, had been feeling weak and a little tired, on the eve of Easter, April 1st to be exact, I say on the eve, in a Holy Week, Good Friday. 82 years founder of Circle of 20, a jeweler by trade and military parents, after all his years ceased to be male and tax man to become what ultimately we all tend to, the grandfather sweet and happy walking with her grandchildren here and there (if someone in the family he lived in this passage, sorry) and good in the end my grandmother, after being suppressed for so long it was time to inherit power , and as the power does not lend itself was snatched because he had to be the villain of the story (this is worthy of analysis and deep).
My brother and I left at 6:30 am in the primary to wait for the truck at 6:45 AM, (Because, as is my custom I have always lived far from school or work, it seems that I like right? ) on the bedroom bureau, a suckling pig to spend and to buy some cazares, a drink and a cake at school Ham of Santa Isabel Tola. Never missed a day of celebration of the Michaels, the September 29, table full of food that arrive, making it easier from the bottom and the tablecloth as camouflage we could take without being seen strawberry gelatin with the grandmother would not let us play. The rubber tree in the yard kept under tedious sweeping leaves, stories such as "Kaiser" dog that swallowed a chicken full of my grandmother and being unable to stand on four legs leaned standing behind the door on the back without being able to howl with feathers by leaving the muzzle, or the Sapphire one sheep who leapt into the house at a dinner in the middle of the dining room football matches in the courtyard awakening to blow from a ball in front of the room to the grandfather, or great dancing to the rhythm of Gypsy matron, Quinto Patio and Coronelas. Once played dominoes in daily family tradition that I inherited, the name, the story of a descent that I never thought the coat frame, the professing church, his passion for daughters Miguelito, the Titus foster grandchildren, grandfather of bifocals, which returned to say goodbye, which is not today.

My grandfather and his hats, aprons my grandmother and my grandfather and his ties, my grandmother and her kitchen, my grandfather and jewelry, my grandfather and my grandmother with many stories to tell, with both pain and joy, my grandfather and his chips, my grandmother and her plants, my grandfather and radio, and his grandmother, 1:00 to 1:01 for one, in the end it became hard to soft and strong repressed. Maybe they would not feel alone and finally loved, perhaps they loved and wanted to externalize never understood, perhaps wanted but could not, may have tried and succeeded in the end is understood to be a father that no greater love in the world that parents, although as children never have felt, but to understand it very clear to me, only to be so ... .. Register

Author: 03-2006-031713105000-01



0 comments:

Post a Comment